Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What a color combo!


I didn't know about this color combo, but I really like the result on this card.

I stamped the grass from the new stamp set Inspired by Nature with versamark on the Old Olive cs, then I stamped the stems and leaves from the set with Old Olive Ink over the top. Next I inked up the flowers with craft ink to get the coverage on the darker cs and stamped those on. I like the result. I stamped the sentiment on the very vanilla cs with Elegant Eggplant craft ink and clear embossed, added the rhinestone brad and distressed the edges. I mounted it onto the scalloped and plain ovals made by using my nestabilities. Of course I had to add just a touch of ribbon. I hope you like it and will give a new color combo a try. The results might surprise you. Have a great stamping day!

No comments: