Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm home from convention!


Oh my, I had such a great time at convention! I met so many of my SCS buddies, and they are all so much fun. It's funny how you have preconceived notions of them from chatting online and looking at that tiny little one inch square photo. Most of them surprised me, they weren't quite what I had pictured in my mind. In fact, around most of them, I felt rather tall - LOL - and I am only 5'3". They were so considerate and kind to their elder stamper! lol What wonderful women! Anywho, here is a photo of some of my friends!

Left to right back row: Debils, Me, Wendybell, BevMom
Front row: ToKnighton, Kellyh, Kellyjg

I roomed with Debils and Kellyjg, not knowing them before hand, and I was so pleasantly surprised at how well we got along! I hope they had half the fun I did!

Well, for some reason this thing will not upload my photo. I'll try again in a bit.

No comments: