Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Getting krafty with basic black and rose red!



Today's card features the colors rose red, black and kraft. I really like these colors together, don't you? For my card today, I used the same stamp on the card base as I did on the main image. This is for Sharon's challenge found on her fabulous blog http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ I want to be Sharon if and when I grow up. I love her style, and she really has style!

For the main image, I colored the stamp with markers, huffed and stamped then quickly added clear embossing powder. It worked! Then I used a white pencil to highlight the image. Doesn't that look cool? It almost makes it look dry embossed as well. I think you can guess what I did for everything else, but if you have any questions, please ask. I'm happy to share what I know.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is one of the most striking uses of these colors -- JUST love it!!! Totally fabulous and I'm so honored you worked in my challenge as well -- thank you!!!