Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ronald McDonald House Charities


Everyone attending convention this year received the new Ronald McDonald house stamp set from UPS! Isn't that awesome? Yeah for UPS, and yeah for Ronald McDonald! Be sure to buy this stamp set and help support that charity! I think it is a really cute stamp set too!

I inked my stamp with versamark and then Pacific Point, stamped onto Baja Breeze cs and clear embossed. I then cut it out and popped it up onto Pacific Point cs, the layered that onto another layer of Baja Breeze and another of Pacific POint. I added two jewels to the corners. The bg is made by inking the negative side of the embossing folder with Pacific Point ink and then embossing. I added some taffeta ribbon which I dyed with the ink pad. Yes, that is very messy, but I didn't have any ribbon that matched these new colors! I added a jewel to the knot on the ribbon too.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Karen, this card is so beautiful! I love how you inked up the negative side of the embossing folder. What a fabulous effect it gives. I did one card like that, but keep forgetting to try it again. Now I'm going to have to dig out the new folders I just got and give it a whirl!
Hugs!
Terri