Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rub ons are fun!


I haven't really used my rub-ons very often, but I used one today. What fun to put onto ribbon!

For this card I stamped the image with chocolate chip craft ink and clear embossed before punching with the curly label punch. Isn't that a great shape? I then punched another one out of the chocolate chip cs and cut it in half so I could move those halves out a bit to create a shadow. I then mounted that onto the layered ribbons onto which I used the rub-on. That sentence sounds goofy. lol The blush blossom layer behind it is stamped with versamark before mounting onto more ruby red and chocolate chip. So go try a rub-on. It's fun!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Lovely Karen as always! I keep forgetting that I even have rubons. I think I'm hoarding them just like I hoard hodgepodge hardware--lol. I love the new punch--gonna have to order it! TFS