Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ashley's BWC18 Challenge


Here is the card I created for Ashley's Brainwave Challenge. Check her blog for more details.

I used the leaves from the Happy Fall Y'all set which is being released August 7th. I rock n rolled the stamp and repeatedly stamped it in a wreath shape and then cut it out. It seemed like a good idea when I started, but I lost that lovin' feelin' by the time I finished it. lol Instead of putting the sentiment on the lower circle, I stamped more leaves and cut and popped one up. I like how it looks mounted on the Chocolate Chip. I used Very Vanilla, So Saffron and Tangerine Tango, along with the chocolate chip cs.

So, who's ready for fall? I wouldn't mind the weather cooling just a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Karen, you can bet I'm gonna be casing this one for sure. I love how you used the leaves - you are soooo clever. Fabulous, darlin', just fabulous!

Ashley said...

OMGosh, Karen!!! I can't believe this card!! HOW BEAUTIFUL! I never would have thought to do that!! TOTALLY AWESOME!! Hugs, Ashley