Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This is my favorite!


Today's color challenge was to use Basic Black, Basic Gray, and Purely Pomegranate. What a great combination of colors. Many striking cards were created with these colors and uploaded to the SCS gallery.


I stamped my images over and over again using versamark and clear embossing on the textured Purely Pomegranate card stock. I love the resultant panel. I mounted that on a piece of basic gray card stock. The black panel is embossed with the textile texture cuttlebug embossing folder. I love this folder. I probably use it more than any other. Then I added more of this luscious satin ribbon. You can't go wrong with luscious ribbon, can you? The sentiment is mounted on a die cut slide, again using my trusty little cuttlebug, and a circle punch and then the word window punch, which was also punched with the circle to get the right shape to fit on the larger circle. I like how that looks.

No comments: