Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lovely lady


Here is my Thursday card for Denise's blog challenge.


Tag = Hi Lady

Red = lots

Bling = brads in the corners and stickles on the flower

My favorite color is pink (well, that's the predominant color in my closet, so it must be. lol)
My favorite song is Always (It is a real oldie, but my grandfather sang it and we have a recording of him singing it. He had a great voice. He sang it at the wedding receptions of his children, and we often sing it at funerals of these wonderful people, so it is dear to my heart.
My favorite candy is Dove dark chocolate. Yummy stuff, and it's good for you!

3 comments:

9kids said...

Love your little bug ~ so cute in red and black.

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Love the lady bugs. Thanks for playing and tomorrow will be easier.

Pearlann66 said...

so cute!

love your use of ribbons!