Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shimmery piano!


Hello! Today's SCS challenge was to use something you spray on your creation. Well, shimmer mist is sprayed and is a beautiful look. I only have silver. I have wanted gold forever, but it is always sold out when I go to get it. Someday.


Anyway, for this card, I sprayed the silver shimmer mist on the almost amethyst card stock. Wow is it ever gorgeous. Then I ran it through the cuttlebug with the small folder Fancy Corners, just down the right side. The piano image was sent to me by Dawn. Thanks Dawn, I love it. I sprayed it with shimmer mist too. Tied a little black and silver organdy ribbon on and heated it. I love the look that adds to this ribbon. Oh yeah, I mounted the piano image onto a scrap of black I had from a project that it didn't work out on. It is actually clear embossed with Tres Chic bg stamp, but I had to turn it sideways. Tell me you can't notice. I don't think it makes a difference. So, what do you think of this one? Have a great stamping day!

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

I love this piano!!!! Joan

dawnmercedes said...

glad you could use it. sometimes i receive images/want images...and then I just can't work with them!