Thursday, March 27, 2008

Last of the challenge cards! Day 5


So, here is the last challenge card of the week from Denise @ http://allthingsstamped.blogspot.com

It is a monogram card using my favorite color, and for myself. What fun. I love monogram cards.

Mine is made with a regal rose base. I embossed the cuttlebug fancy corners across the top, and on the regal rose circle the K is mounted on. The K was die cut with the cuttlebug Olivia alphabet using the rose red dp. That is mounted onto the dp scallop circle. I added the wide purely pomegranate ribbon, which I dearly love. It has such an elegant look to it, imho. I also rounded the bottom corners and added rhinestone brads to the centers of the embossing.

What do you think?

11 comments:

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Very elegant and pretty. I have really enjoyed your cards this week. Thanks for playing. Oh and you forgot to list a challenge for me! Email me your mailing address so I can send you some Bonus prizes too.

Bloggy Mama said...

It's so pretty and feminine. I love it!

9kids said...

I love, love LOVE this card. Never thought of doing the monogram on DSP ~ going to rethink my strategy now before I do mine. Thanks for the inspiration!

Pat said...

Wow Karen...this is absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing!

Pat

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!! I have that same embossing folder but never thought to use it that way. I might have to scraplift that :)

These challenges have been fun and some have been very challenging.

Angela

Sarosa said...

I LOVE this card! It is absolutely perfect! Such rich color, elegant design!

Pearlann66 said...

gorgeous! I love the cuttlebug top!

Unknown said...

This is soooo very pretty!!!

Trish D said...

This is stunning - the colors are so rich, and the embossing is a wonderful touch.

Dawn said...

This is beautiful! I happened upon your page by accident, but love the designs here! I am passing the link to your page on to my mother-in-law who has the time to do all the crafting I want to. Thank you for sharing!

jjcreations said...

Wow, I love this. HOw did you do the dry embossing? Joan