Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tag, Tag and Tag!


Julia challenged us to use tags on our creations today. Well, I couldn't stop at just one, so I made three . . . so far! Who knows, the day is still young here. lol


The first one is using a new stamp set, Prehistoric Pals, being released by Treehouse Stamps tomorrow, the 21st of March. The card base was stamped with the stones in the set and then I ran it through the cuttlebug with the distressed stripes folder. For the tag, I stamped the volcano on basic gray cs, cut it out and used two way glue and red glitter for the lava. I love the way that looks. Next I stamped this darling dinosaur with wild wasabi ink onto the certainly celery dp and cut her out. I say her because she has the cutest eyes. I glued her to the tag and then stamped the sentiment. I omitted part of it, by using my marker. Originally it said, Friends til extinction. I had to add a lot of lava to this one, it's for my dh. I added some green fibers to coordinate with the dinosaur and a little black hemp just for fun. What do you think of this one?

No comments: