Thursday, March 20, 2008

Last, but not least.


Does this look familiar? Yes, I cased my own card. lol Well, I really liked the first one, so why not do it again? I love the look of it, how about you? I used a chocolate chip card base and added pretty in pink strips which had been cuttlebugged with the swiss dot folder. I told you I love that! The rest of it is virtually the same card I created a few days ago, if you are interested in the details. This time I added the tag which is the word window punch in white, pink and brown and layered. I inked up the congrats with pink and brown marker and stamped it on the shimmery white cs before punching it out. I added the double sided dotted ribbon and - another darling card. Oh yeah, the whole thing is matted onto a pink base, and I added a swiss dotted pink strip to the bottom of the inside of the brown card so it shows when the card is closed. So, what do you think?

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

Yes, it did look familiar, ha ha...I do love this colour combo. Joan

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

fThis is such a pretty card. I love the colors and the scalloped edge. Very pretty.