Thursday, June 16, 2011

Imagine

This card is a 5-1/2” square, a size I don’t often create, but I wanted to use this gorgeous butterfly die and it is LARGE, so needed a bigger card.

Imagine with all

The card front is Old Olive cs. I then added a square of Webster’s Pages. The beautiful new sentiment from Rubbernecker is stamped onto a piece of vellum and the top and bottom edges of that are torn. To attach it to the card I hid the adhesive behind the strip of pink DCWV Mariposa card paper. I used that same paper to cut/emboss the butterfly which is the Spellbinders Fanciful Flight die. I also added the Fleur de Lis Accent border again using the green card stock.

Thanks for stopping by. Please come again soon.



Stamps: Imagine with all 582-23

1 comment:

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful card. I love the butterfly and the colors.