Monday, June 20, 2011

Aged Yellow Poppies

I love vintage and antiques – all that sort of thing. I definitely added that to this image of poppies. TLC330_edited-2  

The poppies are inked with Vintage Photo distress ink and stamped onto vanilla card stock and clear embossed before coloring with Copic markers Y08, Y11, Y13, G24, G28.  I then over-stamped it using the crackle background which was also inked with the vintage photo ink and stamped off once. I then tore the edge of the poppies panel and sponged the edges. The strip of dp was added to the card front, then the poppies panel adhered over the top before embossing with the Cuttlebug Textile Texture folder and sponging all the edges and lightly running the sponge over the whole thing to catch the high spots of the embossing. I scrunched and sponged the seam binding before adding it to the image panel.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamps: Mark’s Finest Papers Poppies, Poppies, Poppies,  and Background Fun.

No comments: