Thursday, June 2, 2011

All Aboard the Choo Choo Train!



NEW STAMPS ARE COMING, NEW STAMPS ARE COMING! I love getting new images, and I love sharing them with YOU!

Next Tuesday Mark's Finest Papers will be releasing four new stamp sets. The images on this card are from the All Aboard set and are fabulous!

I chose to make a masculine card today. I stamped the train image onto Vanilla card stock using Vintage Photo Distress ink and cut/embossed it using Spellbinders deckled edge oval. I used a ticket punch for the three panels at the bottom utiziling three more stamps from the set. Trains - tickets - get it? lol

The card front is embossed with the distressed stripes CB folder and sponged and dirtied with Vintage Photo distress ink. I also distressed the edges a bit. I then added the beautiful ribbon and the tickets at the bottom. The vanilla tickets are matted with chocolate chip tickets to make them stand out a bit more. To do that, I just punched three tickets from the brown cs and then cut them in half lengthwise before adhering the vanilla stamped tickets with just the slightest edges of the brown showing on top and bottom. All the images are from the new set being released next Tuesday by Mark's Finest Papers, appropriately enough called All Aboard. The ribbon is also from MFP.

Thanks for looking! Please drop by again soon!

No comments: