Monday, June 13, 2011

Does this look like Delft Blue China

to you? It does to me.

This color and the new background stamp from Rubbernecker really remind me of Delft Blue China. I'm lovin' it.

Toile panel
I stamped the bg image using Chipped Sapphire ink onto white card stock then cut into 1" squares and attached to the white card front. The bottom of the card is punched with the MS Arch Lattice punch and I put a strip of the stamped bg on the inside of the card to show through. The sentiment is a new one from Rubbernecker also called Happy Thoughts and is stamped with the same ink onto white cs and cut/embossed with a Spellbinders oval die. Behind that (you have to look closely) is vellum cut with Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two. I added the ribbon bow and ~ ta da!

Stamps: Rubbernecker Toile Panel 572, Happy Thoughts 565-11

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: