Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dodge ball card

I created this card for two SCS challenges: The colors are one of them and the shape is the other. Does it look like a dodge ball? hee hee hee Well, a very bejeweled dodge ball maybe and those scallops would make for some crazy bounces.

CC328_edited-2

The card base is kraft card stock, cut/embossed using a Spellbinders Grand Big Scalloped Circles die. I then cut another of the same shape from vanilla and stamped the pansies with navy ink and clear embossed. I colored those with Copic markers. I then stamped the pansies again onto the cherry cobbler cs and clear embossed before cutting out and popping up onto the stamped image. I added jewels to the centers of the flowers and at each scallop. I then added the seam binding bow.

Stamps: Mark’s Finest Papers Happy Pansies

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments: