Monday, August 9, 2010

Focus on the sentiment


I really like to create cards where the beautiful sentiment is the focus. This card was created just that way. The sentiment is from Rubbernecker.

The sides of the dp on the card front is punched with a MS border punch. I then added another rectangle of the dp which is embossed with Holly Ribbons embossing folder mounted onto a vanilla rectangle cut/embossed with Spellbinders scalloped rectangle. I then stamped the sentiment with chocolate chip craft ink and clear embossed before cutting/embossing with Spellbinders Labels 13. I then added a few stamped flowers. That is framed with a Riding Hood red frame created with Spellbinders Labels 13 and popped up. I then added the corners to the sides and butterflies which were punched with a MS punch and embossed with Textile Textures folder.

Thanks for stopping by! Please come back soon.

No comments: