Monday, June 23, 2008

Double butterfly


Can you see the two butterflies on this creation? I'll bet you can pick out the first one. lol

Yes, for this limited supply challenge we were to make a shape other than the typical card. I found a nicely shaped butterfly online and enlarged it to a standard card size and cut it out. I outlined that with my black marker. Then I stamped friend on it using black craft ink and clear embossed it. Isn't that a surprise? lol I used my SU! markers to color in the word, then stamped a few flowers around to fill in the white space. But wait! It needs something more! Ribbon? Sure, but how? So, I decided to make a ribbon butterfly. Yes, if you look closely you will see I trimmed the ends of the ribbons to resemble the shape of the wings on my main image. I used the rhinestone brad for the body. I really like the look. What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In stark contrast with the name, it is a very young brand that replica watches sale competes in the haute horlogerie segment. Their annual production tops off at around 50 high-end watches and they manufacture nearly everything in-house, with the usual exception of the balance spring, jewels and the sapphire crystal. At SalonQP they had a small replica watches sale enamel painter workshop set up by their booth with the intention of demonstrating some of the steps involved in creating astoundingly intricate, but literally ever-lasting dials. Enameling is a very complex process that requires a high level of rolex replica uk expertise. When it comes to creating the base materials and then achieving the desired colors involves what I would refer fake watches to as superhuman skills and dexterity. It is of no surprise then that all intricacies of enamel dial manufacturing cannot be told here - but will rolex replica sale certainly be discussed at length in a separate article.