Monday, June 23, 2008

Am I blue?


I really liked this week's color challenge, so I reached for it again today. I stamped the silhouette image with black craft and clear embossed once again. I love this look on a light colored card stock. The sentiment was also stamped with black craft and clear embossed, on kraft card stock. I backed that with black and then with kraft once more. Well, when I put that onto my blue card stock it looked a little weak and boring, but I didn't want to add ribbon. What to do? I took a thin line marker and made a frame all the way around and then added black brads at the corners. I really like that finishing detail on this card. Oh yeah, notice the three little cross stitches between the layers? They are faux - again using that fine line marker.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blah, blah, blah! lol

No comments: