Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More fun!

Here is my big news: I have joined the Rubbernecker Design Team for the year 2010! How cool is that? I'm so excited to be joining a wonderful group of extremely talented designers! I will get links to their work on the right side of the blog a little later, so check back! I'm so grateful for the opportunities that are coming my way!


Here is a card I would like to share with you today that I created to use the colors of the SCS color challenge: Certainly Celery, Handsome Hunter and Bermuda Bay and a touch of pink for dessert. I stamped the image with Memento Black and then clear embossed before coloring with an SU! marker as well as Copics. The background of the card is stamped with Handsome Hunter ink.

I hope you have a wonderful day and stay warm since most of the country is FREEZING!

Hugs,
Karen

7 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

That is so cute! It looks just like me...except that it's missing the big preggo belly!

Debi said...

Wonderful news Karen! Congratulations!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great to have you on board with Rubbernecker, Karen! Adorable card... love the colors!

Julia Aston said...

Hey Karen! I'm so happy to be joining this team with you! what a wonderful inspiring group of ladies!

Great color challenge card too! I love that image - just what I like to do!!1

Joan Ervin said...

I am sooo thrilled to be working with you on the Rubbernecker team, Karen!!! As Bev says...I'm doing a happy dance here in artic Central Texas...lol!!! I love your card with that adorable image and great colors!!! In fact, that looks like me sitting in front of the fire with my tea and chocolates...come on over and we'll do a little stampin!!!

TexasGrammy said...

I'm oh so delighted to welcome you to the Rubbernecker team, Karen! I see that Joan is Happy Dancin' with me .... with our virtual mukluks on! LOL

Welcome, welcome!
~Bev

Kristine said...

I love this card!! That is what Chad thinks I do all day long, just sit around watchin soaps eatin bon bons. Do they even make bon bons anymore. Regardless I would love to pay you to make me one. It would be funny to give him. :)