Saturday, January 9, 2010

Here is the kick off of my Rubbernecker tenure.


I stamped this Rubbernecker inchie butterfly using Elegant Eggplant in on Very Vanilla Cardstock before cutting/embossing with Spellbinders Classic Circle. I then cut/embossed a Spellbinders Blossom from Perfect Plum paper to mount it on. The dp's are from my stash, and I don't know from where. I added the vanilla ribbon and the sentiment from the Rubbernecker Fashion Icon set stamped on the striped dp with Elegant Eggplant ink. A fairly simple card and easily mailed.



Thanks for dropping by. Come again soon. I have blog candy coming up very soon. You won't want to miss it.


Hugs,

Karen

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

A beautiful card Karen! love that DP in the BG - it highlights the butterfly wonderfully!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful! Such pretty colors, making me yearn for spring!

Holly said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats on joining the Rubbernecker DT! You will have a blast with those gals!

Melanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see more creations.