Friday, January 15, 2010

Fun

Wasn't the Spellbinders™ Surprise party fun? The new dies are awesome and the art created by the Design Team was outstanding!

Today I am sharing a card I created using a Spellbinders™ die and an image from Rubbernecker. Aren't these roses beautiful? I inked the image with markers before stamping onto vanilla cardstock and clear embossing. I then colored over the flowers with a Copic marker. I also stamped the image onto pretty in pink cardstock and cut/embossed it with Spellbinders™ Labels 5. I cut the vanilla cardstock roses out and popped some of them up. The chocolate chip mat was cut/embossed with Spellbinders™ Labels 5 as well. I added some ribbon and rhinestones for the bling!


I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wow, those roses are GORGEOUS!!! Love the richness of the colors you used, too!

Ladybug said...

Simply beautiful!! TFS! :-)

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty, Karen....I just love your cluster of pink flowers and what a fabulous ribbon treatment!!!!