Friday, January 8, 2010

Dangling Love!


I created this card for today's LSC challenge on SCS and Sharon's stamp simply challenge. My dear friend Wendy posted the challenge, and in honor of her, I used a dangle on my card. She's famous for dangling! I used different papers for the kick on this card. I cut/embossed the scalloped hearts from a rose petal paper and black to help it stand out on the music dp. I stamped love with black memento ink and then clear embossed on the petal paper. The front of the card is covered with the music paper and then I added the ribbon dangle and popped up the hearts. I also put a panel of the rose petal paper on the inside.


Don't forget to check out the Spellbinders Surprise Party postings today. New dies revealed. Awesome!

4 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE it.

Jenny Gropp said...

I love the deep rich red paper. LOVELY! The ribbon is the perfect item to catch the eye too. Thanks for playing in the Stamp Simply Challenge!!

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo pretty, Karen...love the dangling heart and all the beautiful papers!!! Gotta go check out the new dies!!!

Janine said...

Thanks for playing along!! This is a gorgeous card!!