Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year my friends!!!!!

I have been missing in action for a while as I was preparing for my beautiful daughter's wedding January 2. Whew, we made it and all went so well. She was a stunning bride, of course.






I've got some big news for you too! It's time for a
Spellbinders Surprise Party!!!!!

There will be dies given away and lots of inspirational creations showing you the new dies being debuted at CHA later this month!!! Click on the link above to take you to the Spellbinders blog for more information and to let you know who will be revealing the new dies and which day! Mine will be January 12, so I hope you will be back to see my reveal.

2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Your daughter was a beautiful bride! I noticed you weren't around this weekend and wondered if you were out of town to visit your honey. Looks like it was a great time for you and your family. Congrats to your growing family!

Margie Higuchi said...

OH SO BEAUTIFUL & STUNNING!!!
Congratulations to the new couple!
How fun!

Congrats to you, Karen, for surviving it! LOL!! xo