Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Great Color Combination


I really like this color combination of Kraft, Basic Black and Melon Mambo. The card base is kraft. The front of the card was created by stamping a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock with the Medallion stamp and clear embossed. The black panel was stamped with Polka Dot and clear embossed. The white border was created with Spellbinders Eyelet borderabilities. I stamped the image with black craft ink and clear embossed before cutting/embossing with Spellbinders Label One die and airbrushing with Copic RV14. It is popped up with foam squares. I added the very big ribbon. It is huge, but the colors were perfect and I like big bows! lol


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jilly Bean said...

I'm in love with that ribbon! Where did you get it?