Thursday, October 29, 2009

Color of the day


Today's color is PURPLE! I really like purple and probably use it in my creations a lot, I'm not sure. Today I've paired it with chocolate. Oh yum!


I've used a Christmas stamp set with these colors and you would never guess it is a Christmas set, would you?

The image was inked with chocolate chip ink, then using a wet cotton swab, I cleaned the ink off the berries and colored them with perfect plum marker before stamping. The outside of the main panel is airbrushed with Copic markers. The pearls are also colored with Copic Markers. Did you know you could do that? Oh so cool. The panels behind the main image and the little strip are pale plum stamped with the same stamp using Chocolate Chip ink. The dp is an old one from SU! What was it called? Porcelain Prints or Enchante - I'm not sure.

I love reading your comments, so please let me know what you think. Well, only if you like it. lol

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Karen