Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Steppin' Out!


I have been creating, it is just things I can't share with you . . . yet!

This card, I can share.

I have a problem. I love high heels, can't wear them, but I can stamp them! I love this stamp set and thought the color combo was perfect to use with it today.

The shoe is stamped onto shimmery white cs with Versamark Dazzle Frost ink and embossed with Lana Pink by Sparkle N Sprinkle. I used the pretty in pink marker to go over elements of the shoe to make it pop. The image was cut out with Spellbinders circle and mounted onto Spellbinders Fleur de Lis pendant. I backed the ribbon with pretty in pink cs and going grey cs. The card front is embossed with a Sizzix folder. The sentiment was stamped onto pretty in pink cs with the Frost ink and embossed. I cut it into the strip and then cut/embossed the end using the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis borderabilities, rounded the other ends and added Crystal Stickers Mosaic tiles to the ribbon and to the sentiment.

What do you think? I love reading your comments.

No comments: