Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fun gift bag


Hi there! Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a little gift bag I created and thought I would share with you. The base for the bag is a white lunch bag. See that cute border on the bottom. Do you know how it was created? I do. Oh, you want to know too! All right. To create this border, I used the Spellbinders eyelets borderabilities. One of them cuts both edges, and one cuts only one edge. For this border I used the one edge one and ran a strip of card stock through twice, cutting both edges,and meeting in the middle. Wasn't that a clever idea? LOL I like how it turned out. Do you? I used the Spellbinders scalloped circle to cut/emboss the main panel with the tree. I used Copic Spica glitter pens for a little bling on the trunk and on the hearts.

No comments: