Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sharing a fall lovely!

Hi there. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by.

I want to share a lovely fall card with you today. This card uses some of my favorites: fall leaves (I do love fall), several of my favorite and well used Spellbinders dies, and these delicious papers by The Paper Company.



This turned out to be a very Clean and Simple card. The center panel is Autumn Harvest Wheat Flourish mounted onto black cs. The small leaves were centered over the printed leaves on the Autumn Harvest Falling Leaves paper before cutting/embossing with Spellbinders Nested Maple Leaf dies. The leaves were mounted onto the reverse shimmery side of the same papers which were cut/embossed with Spellbinders Labels Four and that was mounted onto black cs cut/embossed with Spellbinders scalloped rectangles. These papers are so beautiful, with a metallic flourish, which I don't think you can really see in the photo. The inside of the card was also decorated with another three leaves cut/embossed from the shimmery copper paper.

What do you think?

No comments: