Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Wendy!!!!!!


Today is my beautiful daughter's birthday. I won't tell you how old she is so you won't know how old I am! lol I made this card for her because she loves a little bling and she loves loves loves shoes. So for this card I used a shoe stamp and added Spica pens for the shine on the shoes and the glitter domes for even more appeal. Of course I stamped in red because red shoes are so awesome, aren't they? The red and white gingham is wrapping paper I used on her gift so it would be all matchy matchy! Am I clever, or what? LOL I hope my darling daughter has a most beautiful day!

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen

3 comments:

Terre said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!!!! karen love your cards and those shoes look so good!!!! It's all about matching girlfriend!!!! Love it!!! Terre

Yvette said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!!! Her card looks FAB mom! Love the red and white combo, the shoe is adorable and the way you just put it all together is just great!

Have I told you lately that your blog is GORGEOUS!!!! :)

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a fabulous card! I am sure your daughter loved it!