Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Slowly . . .

So, my computer has been giving me fits lately, truly tempting me to pitch it through the nearest window. I didn't though. My dear son Ben took pity on me and came and took care of things for me, time after time. He's such a good kid. And it doesn't hurt that he actually knows what he is doing! lol Anywho, my dh got me a new PURPLE laptop! Oh joy! However, it is taking all day for him to get it all updated and ready to go, and now it is transferring all my files from the dinosaur to my new computer. It will be great to be able to take her wherever I want and still surf. I'm also going to add a few rub ons to personalize the little darling. Now won't that be fun? Oh yeah! Eventually anyway. So, that is why you haven't seen much from me for the past couple of days. Check back tomorrow! You might get to see before and after pictures of my purple lady, AND I will upload some cards I've done. Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Awesome! Cant wait to see it! :)

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh wow, it's so exciting getting something new - especially something we spend a lot of time with! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Clare x