Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New stamps!


I love getting new stamps to play with. This is a new set that will be in the new SU! catalog. I think it is lovely, and it has so many nice sentiments.

For this card, I kept it a simple silhouette, using black and white and that's all. The image was stamped with black craft ink and clear embossed (I know, I hardly ever do that! lol LOL) I love the simplicity the b&w combo gives. I added just a touch of ribbon to the sentiment panel.

Thanks for dropping by! Come back soon.

Hugs,
Karen

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Karen, this may be a simple card but it sure is stunning! I LOVE the black and white!!!

Connie M. said...

So beautiful, Karen! Love your black and white card, and new images!

Velta said...

I love back and white!!! this is no exception. Gorgeous :)

Deebi27 said...

I love this black and white card! WOW! This card jump up at you...fantastic!