Friday, June 19, 2009

Ooooo, ooooooo, ooooooo!

Exciting news! There are some new dies coming from Spellbinders and they are awesome!!!!!!! Check out all the information about the sneak peeks coming next week by going to the Spellbinders blog. You won't want to miss it I tell ya!

And here is a card I want to share with you today. It was created for a challenge on SCS to use a foreign language. I don't seem to have any stamps that have a foreign greeting, but I did have this cuttlebug folder which has French, German and Spanish on it, so I used it! I didn't want to cover up the embossing, so I just made a little flower to decorate it. I stamped the flower from Fifth Avenue Floral onto Blush blossom card stock using versamark and Tangerine Tango ink, then clear embossed it. Using Spellbinders Peony die, I cut and embossed the image before sponging the edges with the Tangerine Tango ink and coloring the center with Summer Sun marker. Get the water bottle ready and then spray! I really got it wet. Then I added color with my aqua pen and let it flow. It is such a great way to color. I added some ribbon to the card front and popped the flower up with dimensionals. I added three loops of ribbon to give the impression of leaves. Did you think they were leaves? lol That's it - a pretty simple card.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will come back next Tuesday or Wednesday and see my sample of the new die Spellbinders will be sneak peeking on Monday! It's gorgeous!!!! See you then!

No comments: