Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good morning!


So, I guess pink is another of my go to colors. I really do like pink - just look in my closet.

For this card, I used core'dinations color core card stock for my crinkled flower. First I stamped the large rose using Rose Red ink and then tore the circles, crinkled, sanded, and layered with dimensionals. I also used the tear, crinkle, sand technique for the leaves as well. The bottom border is the EK success Fleur de Lis punch, with a white one backing the pink card front. The sentiment is stamped onto white card stock, and then cut/embossed with Spellbinders petite ovals lg, and matted with the next larger size in rose red.

I hope you like my crinkled flower. Thanks for looking. Have a happy day today.

5 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is just beautiful!

Karen said...

So pretty!

Jill Ison said...

i LOVE the crinkled flower. i want one for a hair clip :)

Connie M. said...

This is stunning, Karen!! LOVE that beautiful flower!

LeAnne said...

I just love all the crinkled shabby flowers I am seeing and this is one of the nicest! Great colors!