Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Daisies and birthday

Ooooo, new stamps are in the house. Rubbernecker has just released a bunch of wonderful new stamps. How inspiring! I used two of them on this card.

SC383_edited-2

I stamped the journal flourish circle using Pumice Stone distress ink onto white card stock. I then colored the daisies with Copic markers. The sentiment is stamped using Seedless Preserves Distress ink and clear embossed. I colored the brads with a matching Copic marker and added them to three of the corners. I used a ribbon for the horizontal panel. I added some of the purple to the daisy with the same Copic marker and also one of the colored brads to the center.


Stamps: Happy Birthday Set Large SKU 625, Journal Flourish Circle SKU 603-02

Click here to see the new stamps!

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Love how you used that pretty floral circle stamp Karen!