Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sneak Peek Daisy Birthday

SC_edited-2

Don’t these colors just shout spring? They do to me. I love these colors, they are so light and fresh looking.

This is a sneak peek of another new set being released next week. I started with the main panel which is glossy card stock. I stamped the daisy image onto it with Versamark ink and embossed with white powder. I them sponged on Tumbled Glass distress ink and mounted onto the blue card stock. For the card front, I repeatedly stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment onto white card stock and a piece of dp from Pink Paislee's Spring Jubilee. The yellow dp is from the same pack. I then embossed the blue and white panels with the Heart Blocks folder and the yellow panel with Happy Birthday folder. I added a ribbon and a bow with a rhinestone brad and some clear rhinestones to the daisy panel.

No comments: