Monday, May 21, 2012

New Stamps, New Inks!

tlc cas_edited-2

I love these new stamps and distress ink colors. I brayered the three colors onto a small square of glossy card stock, stamped the flower image (new) over the three colors using Black Soot ink. I then embossed with clear embossing powder cuz that ink takes a while to dry on glossy card stock and smears. Ask me how I know! Next it is mounted onto the peacock color card stock. The card is a nice lemony yellow to match the ink. I stamped the sentiment (from a new Rubbernecker set of sentiments!) using the Peacock Feather ink (and my stamp a ma jig to get it straight) onto the card front. I then cut off 1/2" of the yellow and added the purple border.

Stamps: New from Rubbernecker: Best Wishes Sentiment Set SKU 600, Floral #1 SKU 608-01

Paper: Glossy white, Lemonade yellow, peacock blue and lilac

Ink: Black Soot, Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac

2 comments:

Rufus said...

Pretty! I do love the colors and your stamped image too.
R/

Fielding said...

Ya these stamps are very nice thanks for sharing Blue Completed Xstamper Stock Stamp