Thursday, May 24, 2012

Laugh Wrinkles

I stamped this fun new image onto a light green card stock using peeled paint distress ink, then added detail with distress markers. I stamped the image again onto garden green card stock using versamark ink and clear embossing. I then fussy cut the frog out and popped it up onto the lily pad. The blue panel is embossed with distressed stripes folder - I think it looks water like.

frog warts

The sentiment is stamped onto the white card stock with peeled paint ink and cut/embossed with a Spellbinders die. I hope you like it. The sentiment is a great one, don't you think? The sentiment and the image are new ones from Rubbernecker.

3 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

LOVE that sentiment! Super fun card Karen!

Julia Aston said...

Your embossed 'water' looks so cool behind your fun lily pad frog Karen!

Julie S said...

What a great way folder to use for your background!