Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pink Daffodils

Are there pink daffodils in nature, or are they only yellow? Hmmmm, I don't know, but all is fair in stamping. I wanted pink daffodils, so I have pink daffodils. This was created for a challenge on SCS to use things we used way back when we first started stamping. We couldn't use some of the newer items we use now. NO EMBOSSING, NO DIE CUTS, NO PEARLS, NO SEWING. So, I pulled out the old eyelets, I used black ink to stamp the image and used a marker to draw the border on the image panel. I haven't used eyelets much in the last few years, but they were BIG when I started. This stamp set is new - one of the new releases from MFP called Daffodil Greetings. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Karen. I love the flowers and the doodle lines around the edges. The pink looks great.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Karen. I love the flowers and the doodle lines around the edges. The pink looks great.