Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rubbernecker creations

Here are two more cards I made with my wonderful Rubbernecker images.

CC332

For this one I created a collage background using several images and then adding the sentiment panel and a collage of ribbons with an antique button. I really like these colors together as well.

Rubbernecker: SKU 546-03 2 part flourishes set 3, SKU 528 Clowns and Crowns set, SKU 574 Crackle Panel, SKU 565-10 Thinking of You

 

CAS127

I used my new MS punch on the top of this card. For some reason, it makes me think of the Copa Cabana. I used a color blocking technique behind the palm trees, coloring with my Copic markers on an acrylic block and spritzing with a fine mist of alcohol before stamping it three times. I then stamped the palm trees over it. Don’t you wish you were sitting on a beach somewhere having a nice cool drink like this?

Rubbernecker Sentiment from Love Set sku545, Grand and Petite Palm Tree 61-049, drink from Fashion Icon Set SKU sku 455

No comments: