Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fluttering by

SC343

I punched both sides of 1" strips using the MS swirling lace border punch. The butterflies are stamped with black ink and clear embossed before coloring and punching out. They are popped up on the strips. The sentiment is stamped with Green Galore ink onto the gloss white cardstock and cut/embossed with Spellbinders Blossom die. I used a Yo Yo yellow marker to color the butterflies and the outer edge of the sentiment shape. The gingham ribbon and bow really make it fresh.


Stamps: Rubbernecker Butterfly Inchies 427, Butterflies are Free 538

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

All your works are so lovely!
Gorgeous! You are very creative and give me wonderful Inspirations! You have a beautiful Blogspot! Thank you.
BIG HUGS from Marina

Please visit my first creativ Blogspot Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.blogspot.com
I stardet first at End Juli 2011