Saturday, July 23, 2011

Inspired by a box of chocolates

When I took a look at this photo of a box of chocolates, this card came to mind.

chocolates

IC294

Can you see the resemblance?

I included the tiny mosaic you can see in the photo and the light and dark chocolates, along with the pink heart on the white. I added the sentiment with rhinestones for a little bling. The chocolates are created by stamping chocolate chip pigment ink onto the close to cocoa cardstock using Rubbernecker images and clear embossing. The dark chocolates have punched close to cocoa pieces on them and then they are embossed with the Damask folder. The pink dp is embossed with the tiny mosaic folder then backed with Chocolate Chip cardstock.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Ladystamper said...

yummy! I really like this one! Feel free to bring it to me with some chocolate......;o)