Monday, May 18, 2009

Thanks for stopping by!

Good Monday morning!

Today's card is a labor intensive card, but it is so much fun. It really isn't difficult, it just takes some time, and you have to figure out what you want on each of the 9 panels. The designer paper is enough decoration on many of them, so I left it at that. What do you think of this fun fold?



This weekend I got to see my darling little granddaugther perform in a dance recital. Oh, she was cute and very good too! Her Mom had an injured eye, so had to go all Hollywood, wearing the shades. lol



7 comments:

Yvette said...

Wow! This is an awesome card!!! Love it!

Cute pics too! :)

Wendy Hansen said...

Super cool card, that looks like a fun one.

Cute pics too, send them on over to me please.

Erin said...

Very cool card! How did you make the template? :)

Elena said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love this fold!!!
Very cute pictures of your little dancing girl!

Karen said...

Stunning card and your grandaughters is a cutie!!

Jill Ison said...

im still sad she wouldn't shake it for us! she was soooo cute. Glad you guys decided to stop by :)

Connie M. said...

So very pretty, Karen!! I agree, the DP does such a great job for this card!

My DD had her recital this weekend too...so much fun! Looks like you had a great time too!