Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It just couldn't end.

Yesterday was such a great day with family, I guess I just didn't want it to end, so I posted photos, and of course made a card all in the wee hours of the morning.

Now these are not colors I would normally choose, but it was the color challenge on SCS so I had to give it a try. Last night I didn't care much for it, but this morning, I don't think it is so bad! lol

This card is also a hinge card.

For the top panel I reverse embossed using the Spellbinders butterfly impressability. I do like that element. For the bottom panel, I used the cuttlebug textile texture folder and then went over it with the white craft pad. The top is punched with the MS arched lattice punch. One of the small butterflies is hiding the brad. The main butterfly was stamped with pumpkin pie craft ink and clear embossed before being cut out. I popped the wings up with dimensionals onto the Spellbinders label one nestie which was also embossed with the swiss dots folder.

Have a great Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: