Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good morning!

I guess I'm in a pink mood this morning. I am working on a scrapbook page and it is pink, and then I created this card with two shades of pink.



For this card, I embossed a circle using my Nestabilities circles to keep the shape, then stamped the image repeatedly around that shape. The flowers are cut and embossed with the Spellbinders Flower Bouquet pansy and then I used the stencil feature of the dies to add my copic marker color and Spica glitter pens. These flowers were glued to the image, making sure the stamped images peeked from behind. The lightest color flowers are popped up with dimensionals. I then stamped the image in the center of the wreath and added the ribbon. Do you love that wavy scalloped bottom? It was created using the scalloped Paisley die to cut and emboss it.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

What a beautiful card!!! It's very pretty and easy on the eyes!!! :)

Gloria Dojlido said...

Gorgeous. I love how you created the edge along the bottom of your card.