Monday, May 25, 2009

Hinge card



This is a hinge card. It is a really fun and easy card to create. I did another one weeks ago that is a bit different - with a main panel that slides when you open it.

For this one I didn't want to hide that great daisy border, so I didn't use a large image panel over it. The Spellbinders die was used to cut the wavy bottom edge, and then that panel was embossed using the same die. Now wait! I also used that die as a stencil, coloring the embossed portions with copic markers and spica gel pens. The sentiment is stamped with Tangerine Tango ink. The bottom portion of the card is embossed with the Sizzix eyelet folder. The inside has a tiny little daisy stamped in the upper right corner and I sponged around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cards that do stuff!