Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Colorful Tuesday

I created this card using the colors on the SCS challenge today, Summer Sun, Only Orange and Kiwi Kiss.

The image is stamped in orange, then I used chalks to get the yellow around the image before cutting and embossing with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four. To get the tiny little mat, I cut and embossed the orange layer and then using scissors, cut the outer edge off so the green would be very slight. The sentiment is stamped and clear embossed, and then embossed with the cuttlebug swiss dot folder. I added orange ribbon and bows.

I like the combination of the shape and the image. I think it has a vintage flare, don't you? I hope you like it.

2 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is so pretty! I love that silhouetted image of those two sweet girls.

Jill Ison said...

um yeah it totally has vintage flair! love it!