Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Get Well Magnolia


I created this card for a color challenge to use Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Peach Parfait. I used the new set from MFP called Mother's Magnolias. It is so nice. The sentiment is from another new set, Flaps My Wattles.

I stamped the image onto white card stock using Pumice Stone ink, coloring with Copic markers, and cutting out. I stamped the center of the flower again and cut it out, puffed it up with a stylus and a pop dot. The flower is mounted onto a white panel which is cut/embossed using Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles and stamped the sentiment on with Peach Parfait ink. The card is Lucky Limeade and I embossed just the center of it with Sizzix Damask #5 folder. I then added the two panels of Pool Party card stock which are embossed with the Sizzix Thank You Set 5.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: