Monday, January 2, 2012

Wet but not wild!

How was your New Year? Mine was less than wild - going to bed by 10 PM, nursing a cold. Boooo! I didn't get many Christmas cards sent out this year either, so I think I may need to make more of these Happy New Year cards.

The lower strip is beaded with light blue beads and then I added the dark blue glitter to meet the color challenge and fill in the gaps.



The snowman is stamped onto white card stock using gathered twigs distress ink. I masked him and then airbrushed the background using torn paper to make the clouds. I hand wrote the sentiment. I then stamped the snowflakes over the whole image using Bashful Blue and then adding some embossed white ones too. For the wet, I added glue and dazzling diamonds for the ground. The white embossed snowflakes look wet as well.

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: